Click on the image above to order your study guide
Invite your family and friends to join you and discover together the Founders’ Freedom Formula. Additional copies of the seminar guide are available for only $3 each when you order 10 or more. Click here to order additional copies.
About the Seminar
The Making of America seminar is divided into two parts:
Part 1: The Founders’ Search for an Ideal Society
This is the difficult exploration which Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Washington and others made in order to discover the ideas and principles that were ultimately responsible for creating the first free nation in modern times. We trace their journey from 1400 B.C. To A.D. 1787.
This part will cover:Settling the new world (70 min)
- The Birth of a Nation (86 min)
- Discovering America’s Great Success Formula (62 min)
- The Founder’s First Attempt to Find the Balanced Center (13 min)
- The Miracle at Philadelphia (50 min)
Part 2: The Founders’ Freedom Formula
A refreshing look at the solid political and economic principles from the preamble through the amendments to the Constitution. You will learn, perhaps for the first time, how nearly every problem in America today can be solved by restoring these successful ideas.
This part will cover:
- The Founders’ Formula (24 min)
- Article I – The States Delegate Twenty Powers to Congress (60 min)
- Article II – The Most Powerful Political Office in the World – The Presidency of the United States (7 min)
- Article III – The Federal Judiciary (14 min)
- Articles IV-VII – The States and the People (35 min)
- Amendments I – X – America’s Famous Bill of Rights (24 min)
- The Last Seventeen Amendments (44 min)1 Lesson 12 Useful links